so, i was nominated to the versatile blogger award on saturday by the sweet aniko from the style citizen blog. at first i had no idea what was going on, but after doing some research i figured it out.
first of all i’d like to thank aniko for nominating me! thanks sweet gal! and then, i’d like to proceed with the rules, so here are 7 things about me:
- i love to cook, but i hate touching raw meat!
- i am very shy.
- i own 3 dogs but i’m allergic to them.
- my brother and i get along better than my sister and i.
- i get along better with boys than girls.
- these days i realized i’m better off by myself.
- i am always smiling
- +1 i am mexican, but i blog in english since all my readers are not just mexicans.
now, i have to nominate 15 blogs, but i’m gonna nominate just a couple:
Style Citizen, a blog full of trends, fashion and amazing diy’s like the one about cucumber margaritas!
Ooh La La, it’s not only my sister’s blog, but sometimes i contribute to her blog and she does the same over here. we are practically a team and i love everything she does.
Becoming who we are, an inspiring blog that contains deep thoughts.
read more about the award here.
image found here.